Sunday, March 8, 2015

An Email Message to My Wife

A Message from My Heart
 

Since I opened my eyes to this world, there was a seed of love in my heart. This seed was growing year after another. When I have reached my teenage, this seed was large enough to touch the main vein of my heart, pumping more blood to my brain, and giving the pleasure feeling of love. The brain have decoded these messages of love into your name, and asked my whole body to be yours, forever. 

When I grew up as an adult, my heartbeats were slowing down, and less blood reaching my brain, each time you were far from my eye view. My soul has diagnosed my sickness and said to my brain that the only medicine is marriage. Therefore, I had to marry you to save my heartbeats, my brain, and my life. 

After marriage, the seed of love had become mature enough, and harvested a mountain of love, with a fall of kisses, and a moving river of happiness. Until today, I love you more, and the mountain is becoming bigger, each and every single moment being by your side. I am discovering your holy soul more each moment of love we are living. 

Today, you are pregnant, and going to bring life to the river of happiness inside our hearts. I promise to be yours, and our baby’s, forever. I want you to forgive me for each single moment I wasn’t beside you, or I had scratched your feelings, unintentionally. I am writing you this email because I couldn’t find a better way to send my feelings more freely. To sum up, 

I LOVE YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog advertising

Buy blog reviews