I Love You Messages for Husband: Unless you express your love for your husband, he will never know how you feel for him. Sweet little things like leaving I Love You notes in his shirt pocket, posting cute quotes on Facebook, sending I Miss You texts while he is at work and sharing funny pins on Pinterest go a long way in rekindling the romance in your marriage. Such romantic gestures can become the foundation of the intimacy in your relationship as husband and wife. If it is a special occasion like your wedding anniversary or his birthday, go one step forward and write a heartfelt message on a greeting card to profess your love for him with style and grandeur.
1) Every single day that I spend being your wife, I realize how lucky I am to live such an amazing life. I love you.
2) If my life was a ship, you would be the anchor that holds me in place and the sails which take me on a beautiful journey. I love you.
3) My life’s biggest security is not just in loving you, but in knowing that you will always be there to love me back no matter what. I love you baby.
4) It doesn’t matter who the boss of this house is, as long as we end the day with a romantic kiss. I love you.
5) If my life were a business, entering into an unconditional and irrevocable partnership with you has been the most profitable decision ever. I love you.
Did you know that love has a physical effect on your body? THIS IS TRUE. I have fount a great article that shows different studies about the effects of love on a human body, and what have the scientists found about this topic. CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE.
Crating a happy family is the vision of most families. But to achieve any vision, a suitable mission should be set. Therefore, to achieve a happy family, there is a that should be set. of course, love between parents is very important, but this love should be decorated by some actions. I will post for you 4 secrets to achieve the vision of creating a happy family.
1) Sit on one table for having food. Food time should be done on one table at one time, and not each family member alone. For example, lunch should be done one time for all family members, and if somebody just got late, the responsibility of other members to wait for him before having food.
2) Set up a family day. Every one have friends and loves hanging out with friends. At the same time, family time should be important for all family members too. Setting up a family day is great idea to keep close to each others. In family day, the whole family will sit together, have lunch, create laughter, and speak about own problems which need a group solution.
3) Make a day out which must be other than the family day. Try to hang out together as one family on a day other than the family day. In addition, try to make it unplanned. In this way, the relation ship between family members will be much stronger. For example, you can go out to watch a movie together, or have dinner in a restaurant, or even have a family drink out.
4) Don't forget any family member's celebrations. Always try to remember as one family each member's celebration. For example, on some one's birthday, try to make a separate family surprise party with all family members attendance.
Most people buy gifts frequently for their relationship's partners. Some people knows what to buy, when to buy, and from where they buy their gifts. Other people miss the art of choosing the gift they are going to propose. In choosing any gift for a partner, the most important thing is to think about the message you are sending to the partner using the chosen gift.
One way of choosing what to buy, is to ask your partner's best friend. Most of times, people speak more freely to friends than spouses. Therefore, your partner's best friend will know exactly what your spouse is thinking deeply inside themselves. Another way of choosing a gift for your partner is to take them out, expose them to different products, and try to study their reaction to items. In this way you can know what mostly interest them. Finally, if you have a certain message to send, try always to send something that can be decoded in the way you want.
The place of giving the gift is very important to think about. Try to find a place that is interesting to your partner, and related to the message you are sending. For example, if you are giving a gift because your wife is pregnant, try to give it at home, to show her how much you take care of her, and you want her to stay relaxed all the time.
There are always a better place to buy your gift from. your partner's needs and personality effects the place you are going to choose. For example if your partner rates the gift according to its physical value, you need to purchase something that has a big physical value. Otherwise, if your partner has a more emotional personality, you don't have to purchase something with big physical value, but still the physical value will make an effect. Therefore, try always to purchase your gift either from a place that your partner loves, or from a well known brand.
A gentle word like a spark of light, Illuminates my soul And as each sound goes deeper, It's YOU that makes me whole There is no corner, no dark place, YOUR LOVE cannot fill And if the world starts causing waves, It's your devotion that makes them still And yes you always speak to me, In sweet honesty and truth Your caring heart keeps out the rain, YOUR LOVE, the ultimate roof So thank you my Love for being there, For supporting me, my life I'll do the same for you, you know, My Beautiful, Darling Wife. - David G. Kelly -